About Us: Infinity Beverages Winery & Distillery is growing rapidly and we're seeking a self motivated, competent individual that will be passionate about helping our venture succeed further. Infinity Beverages is a family owned operation established by a first generation Winemaker/Distiller in 2010 and is proud to be headquartered in Eau Claire, WI. Innovation is our mantra and through relentless “liquid innovation” is how all the award winning, one-of-a-kind wines and spirits at Infinity Beverages are produced.
If interested, submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any related salary requirements and/or salary history.
Tasting Attendant & Bartender
Hours: Part-time and full-time positions available. Rotating and flexible shifts. Additional hours available for special on-site and/or off-site events.
Salary: $15-$25+/hour including tip compensation + monthly wine/spirit stipend. Full-time positions may offer additional benefits.
- Eagerly educate customers on our distinctive product line and share company philosophy
- Effectively promote and sell Infinity’s wines and spirits
- Promote, offer, and enroll club memberships
- Accurately pour samples of our wines and spirits as well as wine by the glass and specialty drinks
- Provide guided tours
- Restock and clean
- Professionally represent Infinity Beverages at events
- Misc winery/distillery production tasks as needed
Essential Skills, Traits, etc:
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Sales experience with proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Self-motivated, independent with ability to multi-task
- Eagerness to continually expand knowledge level of our product line
- Bartenders license or willingness to obtain